Lauren Skorsis sources and uses some of the finest papers accessible. All are available in various paper weights ranging from 70gsm to 850gsm* with matching envelopes. Some of the most popular are listed below.
Digital and/or Hot Foil Stamping range:
- Wove, which has a premium vellum surface with a soft toothy texture, and is a bright white shade.
- Cambric, which has a premium linen impression, and is a bright white shade.
- Linen, which has a bold crisp details, and is a bright white shade.
Letterpress and/or Hot Foil Stamping range:
- Crane Lettra (100% Cotton), which has a fluffy soft surface and is available in a florescent white and natural white.
- Wild (35% Cotton Content), which has a textured surface and is neutral creamy shade.
- Indie Handmade (100% Cotton Rag), which has a textured surface with a natural deckle edge (appears torn), and is the whitest white due to the highest quality recycled cotton rag collected from the textile mills.*
*Please note each paper has a minimum and maximum paper weight and duplexing may be required to obtain a desired thickness.
*Indie Handmade is only available for hot foil stamping in 300gsm.
Sign up now to receive 20% off your first order! *